This podcast presents a lecture by Dr. Jeff Myers on the Marxist worldview. Listen as he sketches the history and influence of Karl Marx, from The Communist Manifesto to Bernie Sanders, all the while contrasting Marx’s view with a Christian worldview.
Listen now →
Here's what else we thought was worthwhile at SummitMinistries.org this week:
1. Justin Brierly hosted an insightful conversation between Vanessa James, an ex-Christian, and Holly Ordway, an ex-atheist, on Unbelievable.
2. Stephen Witmer wrote a brilliant article connecting a biblical view of sexuality and creation care at The Gospel Coalition.
3. J. Warner Wallace blogged about how "Jesus is a myth, just like President Kennedy," a creative response to an old challenge to Christian belief.
4. Joel McDurmon shared a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche that highlights inconsistency in Richard Dawkins' arguments at The American Vision.
5. Sean McDowell wrote about six different ways you could make a career in apologetics.