1. Doubt exists in every heart to some degree. J. Warner Wallace writes here about how Jesus handled doubt in his ministry life and how we can respond similarly.
2. Conversation goes from cordial to chaos fast these days. Ed Stetzer gives guidance to have dialogue for the public good.
3. Over at First Things, Mark Movsesian highlights trends with Millennials and classical liberalism. “An astonishing 35 percent of wealthy young Americans say it would be ‘a ‘good’ thing for the army to take over’ the country!”
4. Sean McDowell helps us think about studying the Bible better in his article at Talbot’s School of Theology Blog.
5. While the Olympics are emblematic of the power of the human spirit and international goodwill, WORLD Magazine highlights three Americans who brought their faith to the starting line and won.