Dignity of Life: Abortion to Euthanasia
Last month, Scott Klusendorf shared on the Summit Forum how we can address the value of life.
He discussed questions such as, "What makes humans valuable in the first place?" and "Are we valuable because of what we do functionally or simply because we are human?"
How we answer these questions as a culture will determine policies on abortion, marriage, genetic engineering, doctor-assisted suicide, and more.
In case you missed the live webinar or you want to re-watch it, we want to give you this Summit exclusive resource.
Stay tuned for more information about next month's Summit Forum with Stand to Reason's Student Impact Director and Summit faculty member, Brett Kunkle.
Watch Scott's interview now.
- The Ethics of Abortion: Women's Rights, Human Life, and the Question of Justice by Christopher Kaczor
- Abortion & the Unborn Human Life by Patrick Lee
- The Unaborted Socrates: A Dramatic Debate on the Issues Surrounding Abortion by Peter Kreeft
- Pro-life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments by Randy Alcorn
- Defending Life: A Moral & Legal Case Against Abortion Choice by Francis J. Beckwith
Summit Forum is a monthly webinar series presented by the Summit Alumni Network. The Forum brings biblical insights by Summit faculty right to your home, wherever you are.